Become a member
We would love more patients, carers and local residents to become members of Barts Health. Being a member is an opportunity to get involved with Barts Health and play an important role in helping to shape our future services.
Benefits of membership
- Support your local hospitals – Newham, Whipps Cross, The Royal London, Mile End and St Bartholomew’s
- Contribute to our future development
- Help us develop our services to best meet the needs of our patients, their families and the local community
- Receive information about Barts Health and our services
- Invitations to events and meetings where you can find out more about the trust and important health issues
Will it take up much time?
You can get involved as much or as little as you like. You might just prefer to receive invitations to events and our communications to keep up to date with what is happening at Barts Health, or you might want to play a more active role, for example participating in patient experience and other groups or becoming a volunteer. Being a member does not affect your medical treatment in any way.
How to join
*If you are under the age of 16 and interested in becoming a member please contact the membership office for further details.Send a letter or photo to loved ones