A training course has launched at Barts Health, which encourages staff across all teams to learn more about quality improvement (QI).
First steps in QI is a one-day programme designed specifically for people who have yet to get involved in a QI project and want to know the basics.
The session, to be held each month throughout 2020, will provide an overview of QI and the benefits of starting your own project. You’ll also gain an understanding of the language used within QI.
QI provides a clear and methodical way for staff to make lasting improvements which really matter to them.
WeImprove is Barts Health’s distinctive approach to QI. It has seen hundreds of staff from across the Trust undertake projects to make changes to their area of work since it launched in 2019 – often working closely with patients.
The next training session will take place on Wednesday 25 March from 9am to 5pm in Room 6, Education Academy, Mile End Hospital.
Please note, this event has now sold out.
Further dates in 2020 are listed below, inclduing April and May dates.
Registration details for events from June onwards will be announced in due course.
All staff are welcome to attend and refreshments will be provided.
To find out more about WeImprove, visit the dedicated pages on WeShare.
A full list of QI training dates can be found on WeShare here.
You can also contact the WeImprove team for more information here.
First steps in QI dates for 2020
- Wednesday 25 March, Mile End Hospital, Room 7. EVENT SOLD OUT
- Tuesday 28 April, Mile End Hospital, Rooms 5A & 5B. Register here.
- Tuesday 5 May, Mile End Hospital, Room 6. Register here.
- Tuesday 9 June, Room 5A & 5B
- Wednesday 1 July, Mile End Hospital, Room 3
- Wednesday 5 August 2020, Mile End Hospital, Room 3
- Tuesday 8 September 2020, Mile End Hospital, Room 3
- Wednesday 21 October 2020, Mile End Hospital, Room 3
- Tuesday 10 November, Mile End Hospital, Room 3
- Tuesday, 8 December, Mile End Hospital, Room 3