Annual reports and quality accounts give an overview of our services, achievements and plans for the coming year. Quality accounts are the annual reports to the public from providers of NHS healthcare services. They provide additional accountability about the quality of our services.
On this page you can download the quality accounts, annual report and annual accounts for Barts Health, along with the final annual reports created by the three trusts that merged to form Barts Health.
- Safeguarding childrens annual report.docx[docx] 84KB
- Annual report and accounts 2019-20.pdf [pdf] 9MB
- Quality accounts 2019-20 [pdf] 5MB
- Quality accounts 2017-2018 [pdf] 12MB
- Accountability report 2017-18[pdf] 4MB
- Annual accounts 2018 [pdf] 5MB
- St Bartholomew's Hospital quality accounts 2017-18 [pdf] 7MB
- The Royal London and Mile End Hospitals quality accounts 2017-2018 [pdf] 7MB
- Whipps Cross University Hospital quality accounts 2017-18 [pdf] 6MB
- Newham University Hospital quality accounts 2017-18 [pdf] 6MB
- Quality Accounts 2016-17[pdf] 8MB
- Annual accounts for 2016/17 [pdf] 4MB
- Accountability report for 2016/17 [pdf] 4MB