Our hospitals are committed to providing safe and compassionate care

We want all our patients, their family members and carers to have a good experience while they use our hospitals and services. We welcome feedback if you feel that the service you have received has not lived up to our high standards. 

We ask that you speak to the staff at your clinic, department or ward, or our Patient Advice and Liaison Service, before making a complaint as this is the fastest way to resolve any issues.

Tell us what you think 

Contact PALS

How to make a complaint

We have a Central Complaints Service for Barts Health Hospitals.

Management of Patients' Concerns and Complaints[pdf] 464KB

We are currently unable to undertake any face to face work relating to Complaints or PALS enquiries. You can however still reach us by email at  or ring us on 020 7480 4776. Currently, you will be unable to leave an answerphone message. Whilst we are waiting for this to be rectified if you wish to contact CCT please do so via Switchboard on 0207 3777 000 who will direct the call to the teams work mobile numbers.

Online complaint form

Note: Questions marked by * are mandatory

Please note: If you are completing this form on behalf of a patient please include your details below.

Please note: The next set of questions allows us to monitor who gives us feedback so we can ensure everyone has equal opportunity to raise issues and concerns. You do not have to complete this section although we would encourage you to.

Please note: Under the terms of the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, a disability is defined as a 'physical or mental impairment which has a substantial and long term effect on a person's ability to carry out normal day to day activities'. NHS employers welcome applicants from disabled people.

Please help protect the security of our website and your data by answering the question below.


Taking your complaint further

The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman investigates complaints from patients or their relatives if they receive poor service from government departments and other public bodies, including the NHS.

The NHS Complaints Advocacy Service offers free independent and confidential advice to help people make a complaint or express a concern about the trust or any other NHS service. They can provide help to make a complaint, and give advice about using the complaints system. They can offer support to help you through the complaints process.  

  • Telephone: 0203 553 5960 or 0300 456 2370 (Monday to Friday - 8am to 6pm)
  • Email:
  • Text: send the word pohwer with your name and number to 81025
  • Website: