The following are some of the benefits we offer you when you join #TeamBartsHealth.
Supporting your career
The Education Academy offers a range of opportunities, from apprenticeships through to professional registration and post qualification, to ensure an appropriately skilled workforce, equipped to deliver new models of care for the NHS.
Supporting your physical and mental wellbeing
A comprehensive wellbeing programme across the Group that supports our people to maintain their physical, mental and financial wellbeing:
- Low-cost exercise classes such as pilates, body conditioning, Zumba, yoga and tai chi
- Discounted corporate gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- MOT health check - What is a staff MOT 284KB
- Smoking cessation
- Discounted chiropodist
- Action for happiness initiative
- Child, elder and dependant care information and advice for you and your family
- Confidential staff counselling services
- Guardian service – to support those feeling intimidated or bullied
- Speak in Confidence an online system that provides a way for staff to anonymously and directly raise ideas and concerns with our senior leadership
- Mindfulness sessions
Read the Wellbeing Brochure 891KB issued by the Employee Wellbeing Service.