The following are some of the benefits we offer you when you join #TeamBartsHealth.
Supporting your career
The Education Academy offers a range of opportunities, from apprenticeships through to professional registration and post qualification, to ensure an appropriately skilled workforce, equipped to deliver new models of care for the NHS.
Supporting your physical and mental wellbeing
A comprehensive wellbeing programme across the Group that supports our people to maintain their physical, mental and financial wellbeing:
- Low-cost exercise classes such as pilates, body conditioning, Zumba, yoga and tai chi
- Discounted corporate gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- MOT health check - What is a staff MOT 284KB
- Smoking cessation
- Discounted chiropodist
- Action for happiness initiative
- Child, elder and dependant care information and advice for you and your family
- Confidential staff counselling services
- Guardian service – to support those feeling intimidated or bullied
- Speak in Confidence an online system that provides a way for staff to anonymously and directly raise ideas and concerns with our senior leadership
- Mindfulness sessions
Read the Wellbeing Brochure 891KB issued by the Employee Wellbeing Service.
Everyday deals and discounts
We have a number of benefits available to you as a Trust employee. Read on for full details:
- Tusker car benefit scheme – drive a new car through the salary sacrifice scheme. You should login with the code BHT1 and your assignment number.
- The Red Guava benefits scheme helps with money towards appointments – Sign in with the user name BARTSHEALTH and BENEFITS.
- Childcare vouchers – this scheme is closed to new applicants. For existing customers contact EdenRed helpdesk on 0800 247 1233 or email the Barts Health salary sacrifice manager.
- Season ticket loan – We have an annual travel card loan accessible to all staff members. Use the season ticket loan application form Season Ticket Loan Application 07-02-2020.pdf [pdf] 724KB
- Swedish or chair acupressure massage – 15 minutes at £10 or 30 minutes at £20. For bookings please call Joe on 07824 444 439 or email with your name, mobile number and treatment required.
- Discounted holiday deals please call and speak to Joe or Chris on 0203 903 8833 and quote ‘Barts Health offer'.
- Discounted airport parking with park and go - get 13% discount off our airport parking products. Call 0844 482 0261.
- Leon – Leon offers 15% discount for all NHS staff – just show your badge.
- Frankie and Benny’s – get 20% off when buying two mains from the main menu.
- Nando’s – get 20% off when you show your badge.
- Hilton hotels – 30% off room prices – book online or call 0808 109 9798 to get the discount.
- Subway – get 10% off your meal by showing your NHS ID badge on purchase.
- EUROPCAR – 20% discount off UK car rental by presenting a valid NHS ID badge at time of rental.
- Discounted cinema tickets - save up to 40% off your cinema tickets.