Choosing our hospital
We are London’s leading maternity hospital and care for over 5,000 women and babies a year. In 2019 our services we were rated as 'Good' by our health regulators.
We offer a wide range of services throughout your pregnancy starting from before you get pregnant (pre-conception), during your pregnancy (antenatal), right through to after you have given birth (post-natal). If you chose to have your baby with us our expert team of midwives and doctors will work with you to plan a safe and comfortable birth.
Depending on what happens during your pregnancy you have the option of having your baby at home, in our Lotus Birth Centre, our Barkintine Birth Centre or the delivery suite at The Royal London Hospital.
You will be safe, treated with respect and dignity and supported in every way possible if you chose to have your baby with us.
- Maternity helpline seven days a week, 9am - 6pm: 0203 594 6979/6980
- Antenatal clinic appointments: 020 3594 2572
- Ultrasound scan appointments: 020 3594 2511
- Low risk preganancies: 0203 594 2367/2563
- High risk pregnancies: 0203 594 2364/2381