Changing or cancelling an appointment
Please call us as soon as possible should you need to cancel or rearrange your outpatient appointment:
- The Royal London Hospital: 020 7767 3200
- Mile End Hospital: 020 7767 3200
- St Bartholomew’s Hospital: 020 7767 3200
- Barts Heart Centre: 0203 765 8000
- Whipps Cross Hospital: 0208 535 6768
Alternatively you may contact us using the appropriate online form below. However, you cannot use these forms to cancel or change appointments less than five working days away. To do this please call the appropriate number above.
- Change or cancel an outpatient appointment for yourself
- Change or cancel an outpatient appointment for someone else
*Please note that appointments for some medical services cannot be changed or cancelled using the above numbers or forms.
For the services listed below please call 020 3416 5000 and ask for the relevant service at the hospital your appointment is at.
- Breast/breast screening/breast surgery
- Clinical immunology
- Critical care medicine
- Cystic fibrosis (adults)
- Diagnostic imaging
- Infection and immunity medicine
- Oncology chemotherapy
- Pre admission clinic
- Paediatric dietetics
- Radiotherapy *for changes to radiotherapy planning or treatment appointments please contact radiotherapy reception directly: 020 346 55222
- Transplantation surgery